No, no. We haven’t updated it, but those are the FC’s we have for the characters here.
We are indeed! We’re restarting it actually.
It doesn’t matter, we’re not on a female ban.
I didn’t write the bio. It was an oc. Maybe she’s going to develop that more over her time here. I don’t know.
I’ll have to talk to Sammy about it, darling.
REASON FOR ADMITTANCE:
- Severely Depressed, didn’t eat for three days and her cutting was getting more and more warning.
- Cleo was born in June 30th, 1993 in London, England. She was the daughter of Lydia and Gregory Darcy, two also british common citizans, who never had real time to spend with their daughter. Gregory was a scientist, and Lydia a editor of one of those fashion magazines.
- Everytime Lydia didn’t find someone to take care of young Cleo, the small child was brought to her work, to spend ten hours of her day looking at nearly-skeletons and hearing how ‘beautiful’ they were. The more she was taken to her mother’s work, the more she desired to be there. Soon, as the other daughters of the woman in the magazine, Cleo was taking ballet classes, where she also was expected to have a slim body.
- At the end of her high school, her self image was already such a mess, that she would purge every food eaten. She had a part-time job at the magazine, that would feed her torture for a perfect body and hungry for bones. Cleo would avoid food until she was nearly passing out, and in the moment she ate something to avoid fainting, her body would crave food and she would eat anything and everything until feeling like blowing up. After those episodes, the young girl would try anything to do not gain weight, even if that meant to self-induce vomits or taking laxatives. Her mother and her father were always distant, and the only person close was her ballet teacher, who was always really happy everytime she lost weight.
- This was her life, avoiding food, eating more than she was feeling hungry and purging, until the depression came. Cleo would wake up in the morning and actually feel like dying. AS if she couldn’t deal with life anymore, and her days were meant to be laying in that bed. She would feel terribly sorry about her body, about her life and about the failure she felt for not being perfect. Cutting was something that made things less painful, but the scars were visible and everywhere in that skinny body. She would spend hours of her day praticing ballet, or working at the magazine. One day, after her twenty anniversary, her mother didn’t knock to enter in her room and caught her chaging her clothes, seeing those enormous scars on her thighs and waist. She got so worried, and felt so guilty about not knowing her only child was sick, that send her to the only place she thought could make her better. Even if this meant to move the family to another country.
- Cleo is quiet and shy until she feels intimate enough to be more loud and talkative. This happens because she is always worried about being the best someone can be, and the girl can only actually know how people want her to be after sometime. The brunette girl enjoys drinking tea every afternoon, to read long books and to dance. She is always hoping someone will want to be her friend, but she can get seriously mad about friends that make her eat.
THIS CHARACTER IS NOT AVALIABLE
REASON FOR ADMITTANCE:
- Misty Blake was diagnosed with Psychotic disorder and agoraphobia after a failed suicide attempt
- Misty had what some would consider the perfect life; down to the white picket fence and all. Her mother worked as an apothecary,her father a banker and her older brother at the local community college, her family loved little Misty to the moon and back. Most everyone who met Misty ended up loving her sooner or later. In late September Misty started experiencing an odd occurrence. She would be talking to someone and their face would begin to contort and deepen, as if all features were being sucked into a hole of darkness. At first, she thought it was just a combination of stress and exhaustion, but as time went on, the hallucinations became more intense. She had also gained an admirer. She notice a boy would be staring at her almost away. Throughout the next few weeks the girl would often catch him staring at her more and more intensely each time, and finally he approached her. He was just as she assumed; Creepy.
- He offered to walk her home but Misty declined. The few months after their conversation she noticed him popping up everywhere she went. Coffee shops, supermarkets, book stores, parks, he was everywhere and Misty was getting suspicious. After a long day at school Misty unlocked the front door to her house, but before she knew it the world around her went dark. When she woke up her head was pounding and tears were flowing down her cheeks. The boy she had only spoken to once was on top of her, holding her down. She screamed and cried for him to stop; but he held a knife up to her throat. Terrified; her delusion intensified, and she brutally attacked the the boy. When she was found almost two miles away crying, covered in the boys blood the police took her for an evaluation and found her clinically insane.
- Misty spends most of her time in her room, terrified of what could happen to her. ‘Some want to use you, others want to abuse you’, and that’s what she truly believes. Her feelings hurt very easily; she can have a complete mental breakdown from a few harsh words. She is shy— quiet , dodgy, skittish and sometimes extremely antisocial. She is rather quiet until she gets to know someone, which is fairly rare.But If you can befriend the girl you’ll find out she’s very sweet and caring— more than willing to put herself in danger for her friends.
THIS CHARACTER IS NOT AVALIABLE